2012-2013 TUITION SCHEDULE AND AGREEMENT
|Grades K-8:||1 Child||$ 3,865.00|
|2 Children||$ 7,730.00|
|3 Children||$ 11,445.00|
|4 Children||$ 15,110.00|
A $100.00 (per family) registration fee is due at the time of registration.
This fee is in addition to the cost of tuition and is non-refundable.
Pay tuition in full by April 16, 2012, with cash or a personal check and receive a 5% discount. Pay tuition in full by May 15, 2012, with cash or a personal check and receive a 4% discount. Pay tuition in full by June 15, 2012, with cash or a personal check and receive a 3% discount.
Payments made using a credit card or those receiving tuition assistance do not qualify for a discount.
Make monthly payments using an automatic withdrawal from my checking or savings account. The completion of the attached form and a cancelled check need to accompany this choice.
TUITION POLICY (as of 1/31/12)
1. For monthly payments, tuition will be collected through an automatic withdrawal from your checking or savings account.
2. For any payment plan that is not in place by June 25, 2012, there will be a $100 handling fee.
3. All payments that are returned via an automatic withdrawal AND/OR returned checks will be charged a $20 fee. This additional fee will become the added responsibility of the family.
4. There is a $20 handling fee for any changes made to the timing of your Vanco drafts. Notice needs to be provided to the school accountant in writing 3 days prior to your draft date by 11:00 AM. Please note the $20 handling fee required in the timing change.
5. Tuition balances must be current in order to register for the next school year and/or to have student records transferred, unless a written payment plan (to be caught up by the end of the current school year) is developed. This will involve participation in the automatic withdrawal from the checking or savings account, or payment by VISA/MasterCard. Past due tuition from previous years will be carried forward on the current school year’s tuition statement with pre-existing arrangements per pastoral intervention using an automatic withdrawal program.
6. If any tuition is outstanding at the end of the current school year and there is no written payment plan, after pastoral intervention and an attempt at automatic withdrawal, the unpaid balance will be turned over to a collection agency.
7. If any tuition is still outstanding at the start of the next school year and there is no written payment plan, after pastoral intervention and an attempt at automatic withdrawal, students will not be allowed to start school unless a payment plan is agreed to and followed.
Click on image to apply for Financial Aid: